Atwood Chair | Parliament Stone / Walnut
The Atwood Chair is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat, back, and arms, along with piping details which all lend to a clean, sophisticated look. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. Made with FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.Dimensions: 35"W x 34"D x 27"H
Seat Height: 17"H
Seat Depth: 22"D
Arm Height: 27"H
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat, back, and arms.
- Solid wood base/legs are Walnut finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
*Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of in-stock items.
*Visit GusModern.ca to find your local North-Western Ontario dealer.