Logan Sofa | Andorra Pewter
The Logan Sofa balances comfort with refined, modern style. The back cushions have a unique, channel-stitch detail which creates a subtle play of light and form. Compartmentalized cushions filled with loose-spun poly help to give the feel and comfort of down while maintaining a clean, crisp shape. Cylindrical stainless steel legs keep things simple and airy. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood. Logan uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 709 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Logan Sofa we build.Dimensions: 84"L x 36"W x 31"H
Seat Depth: 21"D
Arm Height: 24"H
- Dacron wrapped cushion fill for a structured look.
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 709 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Stainless steel legs.
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame, (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
*Visit GusModern.ca to find your local North-Western Ontario dealer.